Our qualified dentists in Swansea will examine your teeth and find the best treatment for you.
Full mouth rehabilitation is also called full mouth reconstruction or restoration. All these terms describe the process of restoring or rebuilding all the teeth in the upper and lower jaw. Full mouth rehabilitation is used to deal with issues that include:
- Replacing teeth that have been destroyed due to trauma or decay
- Repairing and restoring teeth that have been injured, chipped or fractured
- Repairing teeth that may have become severely worn down as a result of bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching) or through acid long-term acid erosion or acid reflux
- On-going dental problems such as jaw joint disorders (TMJ) or issues with malocclusion
- Our dentists are highly experienced in completing full mouth reconstructions which often require a number of different procedures that must be carefully coordinated.
- This may include crown and bridge work, oral surgery, root canal treatment and dentures.
What is the Procedure for Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
Our dentist will need to examine the condition of your teeth before deciding which options might be best to repair or replace them. Once we have all this information we will develop a treatment plan that will provide the best results for you. All available options will be fully discussed, and you are welcome to ask as many questions as you need both before and during treatment.